Please, make sure you check everyone's blogs out. After reading the blog, scroll to the end, and make sure to leave a comment with #SFJanHop at each blog!!! I would love to hear some feedback and you will earn a chance to win some Blog Candy!
If you have visited my blog from Elizabeth's site, thanks so much for continuing with the Blog Hop. Make sure to check out my blog and at the end click the NEXT button to continue with the Blog Hop and visit Leanne Johnson's Blog. Didn't come from Elizabeth's blog?? Make sure to click the PREVIOUS button or scroll to the end of the post to and click on Elizabeth's name to visit her blog.
This is a little treat pack I made using the Envelope Punch Board. If you have never used one, you can watch this video to see how easy it is to create custom envelopes.
- Layer the DSP onto the Cardstock and assemble the envelope leaving one side unsealed. I used Fast fuse to make the envelope. As I was gluing the envelope, I realized maybe the bottom piece should have been on the outside since it's a little package, but I don't really think it makes a difference.
- Cut a piece of Pink Pirouette Seam Binding Ribbon, long enough to wrap around the envelope. Match the seam up on the front, it will be covered up by the stamped image.
- Stamp, using the Going Global stamp set, the same image twice. Once in Real Red and once in Blushing Bride. Punch out the Real Red image with a 2" circle punch. Cut the LOVE part out of the Blushing Bride image and adhere on top of the Real Red with a Dimensional.
- Punch out a 2 3/8" scallop circle in Real Red. And a 2 1/2" circle in the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
- Add the stamped image to the Real Red scallop circle with Snail. Then attach onto the glimmer circle with Dimensionals.
- Adhere onto the envelope with Dimensionals.
This project was really easy and uses a small amount of paper. The stamping/punches and glimmer could be scraps on hand! But whats better, is the project can be easily duplicated, if you needed to make a lot, it will take no time!!! The envelopes are not very deep, so this treat package would be perfect for a regular Hershey bar or another thin candy bar, a gift card, perhaps a note, as well. You could also add a couple pencils or pens for a school gift. I am debating whether or not to make for my elementary school kids Valentine Swaps...hmmm there's plenty of time to decide...Right??
Cute little gift box. I love it.
Again I chose a design that used very little cutting paper...This box was made with the Gift Box Punch Board. You can watch this video to see how to use the Gift Box Punch Board!
- Stamp the globe twice, from Going Global, in Blushing Bride. Punch out with a 2" circle punch. (Put one aside for the card)
- Stamp the Love image, from Going Global, in Read Red. Cut the Love banner out.
- Cut a strip of the DSP about a 1/2" to about 3" and flag the ends. Adhere to the globe with Snail. Adhere the Love banner onto the DSP with Dimensionals
- Cut a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle using the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. Attache the globe with Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Blushing Bride sequins using the Fine Tip glue pen.
- Lastly, wrap a piece of Pink Piourette Seam Binding Ribbon around the box and use glue dots to hold it down. Attach the embellishment onto the box with Dimensionals. Make sure to fill the box before attaching everything.
Here is the card I made to go along with the Treat Envelopes and Gift Box.
- Cut a strip of DSP 4 3/4 x 1 and attach to the top of the embossed cardstock with Snail. I used the same pattern I've been using throughout the projects.
- Tie a piece of Pink Piourette Seam Binding Ribbon around the layer. Attach to the cardbase with Dimensionals.
- Cut a 2 1/2" circle in the Blushing Bridge Glimmer Paper.
- Take the stamped global and attach to the glimmer circle with Dimensionals. (If you followed along, you stamped this when making the box, if not, stamp the globe in Blushing Bride and punch out with a 2" Circle Punch).
- Cut out a circle in Real Red with the 1 1/2" circle punch.
- Stamp "You mean the world to me" in Real Red. Use a piece of Whisper White scraps. Punch out using a 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Attach to the Real Red circle with Snail.
- Cut a 1/2 x 3 1/2" strip of DSP, again I used the reverse side of the patterns I've used in the projects. Flag the ends. Adhere to the bottom of the globe using Snail.
- Attach the "You mean the world to me" with Dimensionals onto the globe. Then adhere it all to the cardbase with Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Blushing Bride sequins to the card and 3 rhinestones onto the stamped "you mean the world to me".
Well I wanted to send a big thanks for following along with the blog hop and visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed the projects I have shared with you. Feel free to contact me with any questions and if you are interested in any of the projects used. You can also shop my website 24/7. You can see a photo of each product used in my projects below.
The photo on the right, is a quick alternative to the envelope. Cute teacher gift, right???
Remember to click next to visit Leanne Johnson's blog.
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/01/21/lots-of-love-stampin-friends-blog-hop-with-blog-candy
- Steph Jandrow - http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/lots-of-love-stampin-friends-blog-hop
- Leanne Johnson - http://literallymyjoy.blogspot.com/2016/01/lots-of-love-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Mandy Reedyk - http://mandyreedyk.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-january-2016-blog-hop_21.html
- Carolina Evans - http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-january-blog-hop-lots.html
- Deana Benson- http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- http://stampinbythesea.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-blog-hop-lots-of-love
- Kirsteen Gill - http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/stampin-friends-january-hop-lots-of-love
- Kathie Rotti -https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-hop/
- Lynn Streifert - http://wp.me/p3eRQX-1s3
- Siara Acdal - http://www.siarasweetsensations.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop.html
- Sarah Devendorf - http://lovelettersillustrated.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-january-hop.html
- Andrea Pancrazio - http://www.andreascardshop.com/new-blog-avenue/2016/1/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-january-lots-of-love.html