Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered in the Blog Hop raffle. Read each blog, scroll to the end, and make sure to leave a comment with #SFAprHop!! Each member and guest blogger, will randomly select a winner from our blog comments. We will then pool those together and randomly select the overall hop winner. I would love to hear some feedback and you will earn a chance to win some Blog Candy!
Thank you for visiting my blog from Melissa Thomas's site, thanks so much for continuing with the Blog Hop. Make sure to check out my blog and at the end click the NEXT button to continue to Kathie Rotti's Blog. Didn't come from Melissa's blog?? That's ok, just click the PREVIOUS button or scroll to the end of the post to and click on Melissa's name to visit her blog.
My son picked out the color Chocolate Chip, I had picked out Blushing Bride, since the gift was for a girl. "But MOM dogs aren't pink, you know?" Well how do I argue with that.
To make the dogs face on the box, we chose Chocolate Chip for the box base and dogs head. Blushing Bride for the tongue and Basic Black for the nose. And googly eyes!!!! I used the Oval framelits for the ears and I believe it was 1 1/2 circle punch for the face and the Heart from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.
I used a circle thinlit to cut out the opening before assembling. I also cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4x4 and stamped the OH Hello from the Back to Basics Alphabet set in Basic Black. I also, stamped and sponged the sun from the Kinda Eclectic set in Daffodil Delight and adhered with a dimensional.
I folded the 7 1/4 score line backwards. Then I folded the 1, 2, 3 lines back and forth. This is the part that makes the card stand. The 1 inch score line becomes the back. You adhere the the back of the card to this section. So there is a slight seam. See pictures below. I hope this makes sense.
I attached the dog to the outside edge of the circle, so he looks like he's popping off the card but peaking out as well, depends on the angle you look at it
Feel free to contact me with any questions or to order any of the supplies I used in my projects.
Thanks for stopping by
- Elizabeth Jeanne -- http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/04/21/attention-animal-lovers-great-inspiration-and-giveaway
- Carolina Evans -- http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/04/stampin-friends-april-blog-hop-all.html
- Melissa Thomas -- http://stampinbythesea.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-blog-hop-with-all-things-animal
- YOU ARE HERE------->ME ME ME --------->Steph Jandrow http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/all-things-animal-stampin-friends-blog-hop
- Kathie Rotti -- https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/all-things-animal-sf-april-blog-hop/
- Robyn Rasset -- http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/robynsroost/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/2119934/entry/april_animal_s
- Kristal Bell -- http://thescraptree.com/2016/04/all-things-animal-stampin-friends-blog-hop-barnyard-babies/
- Deana Benson -- http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2016/04/stampin-friends-all-things-animals-hop.html
- Leanne Johnson -- http://literallymyjoy.blogspot.com/2016/04/stampin-friends-april-blog-hop.html
- Lynn Streifert -- http://wp.me/p3eRQX-1Cy
- Kim Smith -- http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/04/stampin-friends-april-blog-hop.html
- Kirsteen Gill -- http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/stampin-friends-april-hop
- Andrea Tracy Tucker -- http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/04/stampin-friends-animal-lovers-blog-hop.html
- Melanie Coverston -- http://melaniestampsforfun.blogspot.com/2016/04/choose-happiness-for-stampin-friends.html