Thank you for visiting my blog from Cheryl's site, thanks so much for continuing with the Blog Hop. Make sure to check out my blog and at the end click the NEXT button to continue to Kathie Rottie's blog. Didn't come from Cheryl's blog?? That's ok, just click the PREVIOUS button or scroll to the end of the post to and click on Cheryl's name to visit her blog.
This Month's Guest Hoppers are:
Cheryl Hillen Piotrowski
I do not own religious stamps at all. In fact, I only own 1. I purchased All God's Grace when the current Annual Catalog went last in June 2015. I decided to use the flourish from the Everything Eleanor stamp set.
1. Cut an 8 1/2x11 sheet of cardstock in half to 8 1/2 x5 1/2,so you have 2 equal pieces.
2. To make the box you will need to cut out Curvy Keepsake panel twice.
3. I then stamped the flourish image using So Saffron all over the pieces.
4. Fold on the score lines, including the one on the handle. (see 4th image)
5. Take you bone folder and run it along the inside of the curvy keepsake panel to created a bend. Use your thumb as a guide. (see pics 5 and 6)
6. Add adhesive to the bottom of the panels and attach it to the top of the other, make sure your ends are the same when opposite. (See picture 7) You do not want to have the slit across from the handle the box won't close correctly.
7. Using the scrap paper left from cutting out the Curvy Keepsake panel, I stamp the cross from All God's Grace in Basic Gray. I fussy cut it out.
1. I used Whisper White as my card base 8 1/2x 5 1/2 folding in half
2. Cut a piece of So Saffron Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 1/4.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White and 1/8 of inch shorter.
4. Ovals Collection framelits; use the 3rd from the smallest oval, center in on the Whisper White mat and cut it out.
5. I used a piece of vellum from the Sale-a-brations: Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. Keep in mind this is a Sale-a-bration products and will not be available after March 31, 2016 and you can earn it free with a $50 purchase!!!
6. I cut the vellum slightly smaller than the Whisper White. Attach to the So Saffron layer. ONLY put adhesive on the corners. You don't want the glue showing through the oval piece when assembled.
7. I stamped the cross using Basic Gray again. I use the scrap oval piece.
9. Adhere the So Saffron layer to the cardbase using snail
10. Attached the Whisper White layer using dimensionals.
11. I added the Basic Pearls to the cross to match the Curvy Keepsake box. The attached it to the center of the oval using a couple dimensionals.
Then, to keep the theme the same, I made each card using the matching pastel cardstocks to the Curvy Keepsakes boxes. I kept the verse off these cards, I am not quite sure what I will be using them for just yet. So I always add something later on.
Super cute and very easy to make!
Please click the next button to continue to Kathie Rotti's blog.
Thank again for stopping by
Happy Easter, Happy Spring and Happy Stampin
2. Cheryl- http://handstampedbycheryl.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-spring-blog-hop
3. ME ME ME ME Steph Jandrow -- http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/easter-or-pastel-colors-stampin-friends-blog-hop
4. Kathie Rotti - https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/stamping-friends-spring-hop/
5. Barbara Welch - http://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2016/03/stampin-friends-spring-blog-hop.html
6. Charlene Luks - https://wickedawesomecards.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/stampin-friends-march-2016-blog-hop-fun/
7. Carolina Evans - http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/03/stampin-friends-march-blog-hop-pastels.html
8. Leanne Johnson - http://literallymyjoy.blogspot.com/2016/03/stampin-friends-spring-blog-hop.html
9. Lynn Streifert http://lynnzcrafters.com/2016/03/14/stampin-friends-spring-hop/
10. Kirsteen Gill http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/stampin-friends-february-hop1
11. Elizabeth Jeanne http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/03/17/lots-of-inspiration-in-this-spring-inspired-stampin-friends-hop