You are really going to love the projects shared this month! The Stampin Up Holiday Catalog was jammed pack with products to use for this hop, it was hard to choose just one this month!!!!
We have 16 amazingly talented crafters participating in this month's hop, so be sure to follow along and check out everyone's blogs and fabulous projects.
What's a Blog Hop without some Blog Candy?? Make sure to leave a comment to be entered in the Blog Hop raffle. Read each blog, scroll to the end, and leave a comment with #SFNOVHop!! Each member and guest blogger, will randomly select a winner from our blog comments. We will then pool those together and randomly select the overall hop winner. I would love to hear some feedback and you will earn a chance to win some Blog Candy!
Thank you for visiting my blog from Carolina Evan's site, and thank you for continuing with the Blog Hop. Take a minute or two to enjoy my project and at the end click the NEXT button to continue to Kirsteen Gill's blog. Didn't come from Carolina's blog?? That's ok, just click the PREVIOUS button or scroll to the end and click on Carolina's name to visit her blog.
My card & project for this month's blog hop is for the holidays. All products used are from Stampin' Up! I decided to make a little gift set that all goes together or can be broken out into separate gifts if necessary. But the intent is to give it together. Perfect for a co-worker, friend/family, pretty much anyone! It's perfect as a hostess gift too! A nice gift of candles and wine. A perfect to unwind during all the holiday stress.
I paired the Here's to Cheers bundle with the Perfect Pines suite. I just love the DSP! So festive. But again a versatile pack of paper that doesn't need to be all about the holidays. Since the paper is double-sided, and only a few sheets have gift-giving on them, the paper is perfect to use for winter gifts, treats or cards! And the COLORS are fabulous.
The main colors I used are Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler!!!
So for the card, it is fairly simple to assemble. Cutting out all the pines was time consuming but I used the Diebrush and that helped out a bit. I used Cherry Cobbler as my card base and layered DSP with Emerald Envy and Whisper White. I think the only thing I would change is a different patterned DSP. The one I choice gets covered to much. I cut all the pines using Emerald Envy and the berries with Cherry Cobbler. I stamped a set of pines onto the whisper white with Emerald Envy, greeting is in Cherry Cobbler. I used the fine-point pen adhesive to assemble that way I only put the adhesive at the tips to let the rest hang!
- I made 2 projects for this gift set. First, a set of tags from the Here's to Cheers bundle. I coordinated the colors to match the card alternating the Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler.
I used Gold and Silver Foil as accents to both sets of tags. I wanted them to pop!
For the bottle tags, I used a piece of DSP behind the foil diecut to add a little more color.
For the folding tags with the "Just spreading Cheer this Christmas, I embossed the greetings in Gold and Silver. I used the circles that are left over from the bottle tags. So no extra punching there.
The framelits are really easy to use and assemble. It looks like alot, but honestly, once you get a system/assembly going they come together fairly easily.
I made 8 tags (2 sets of four) you could certainly split this set up. But since I am doing a gift set, I needed something to put the tags in.
I decorated the jar very similar to the gift bag above. I kept the gold lid as is. I felt it tied in perfectly with the Gold and Silver foil. I punched a 2" circle using the same DSP that I used on the card, just tonadd a little something to the lid. The jar fits 6 PartyLite tealights perfectly. I added 3 different scents for the holidays. It smells sooo good when you take the lid off. Now if you or someone your giving this to is not into candles, fill the jar with a scrub or holiday kisses, or whatever you prefer!
It looks so pretty when I lit the candle and it's glowing!!
Don't you just love how when you start a project and you're not quite sure how it's going to look when it is done! And then you end with such a WOW factor!!! That's how I felt after I finished and grouped it all together for the picture!!
I really hope you like what you saw!!
Thank you for stopping by, feel free to contact me with any questions about the projects or products used.
- Carolina Evans -- http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-november-blog-hop-happy.html
- Steph Jandrow - http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop
- Kirsteen Gill - http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/stampin-friends-november-hop
- Kathie Rotti - https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/sf-happy-holidays-blog-hop/
- Twila Davis - http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-november-blog-hop-happy.html
- Melissa Thomas- http://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop
- Cindy Waldroff= http://stampingindixie.blogspot.com/2016/11/happy-happy-happy-holidays-stampin.html
- Kim Lamos- http://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss - http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2016/11/november-happy-holidays-hop-with_17.html
- Yolanda Nixon - http://stampingwithyolanda.blogspot.com/p/blog-hops.html
- Lynn Streifert https://lynnzcrafters.com/2016/11/17/stampin-friends-blog-hop-happy-holidays/
- Stacey Lane - https://aworkofcarte.com/2016/11/snowflake-christmas-card/
- Barbara Welch - http://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop.html
- Robyn Rasset http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/robynsroost/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/2119934/entry/stampin_up_christmas_pines_matchbook
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-november-happy-holidays.html