You are really going to love the projects shared this month!
We have 15 amazingly talented crafters participating in this month's hop, so be sure to follow along and check out everyone's blogs and fabulous projects.
Make sure to leave a comment on my blog to enter into my Blog Candy raffle. I will randomly select 1 lucky winner!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog from Kirsteen Gill's site, and thank you for continuing with the Blog Hop. Take a minute or two to enjoy my card and project and at the end click the NEXT button to continue to Lynn Streifert's blog!
Didn't come from Kirsteen's blog?? That's ok, just click the PREVIOUS button or scroll to the end and click on Kirsteen's name to visit her blog.
Stampin Up has a great video on YouTube showing how to assemble and use the piece of the Window Shopping Framelits. I found it best to watch the video before assembling. It really helps!
I cut 2 pieces of the Window box and then cutout the details. Once I assembled the box I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. I added Hershey kisses to it and the little tag that comes with the framelits and the stamp is from the Window shopping set.
I saw on Pinterest a few of the boxes as tealight holders and I wanted to see how that would look on my own. It's beautiful. So I then cut out 2 of each size shape from the Succulent Framelits in Blushing Bride, stamp the tips on both sides, use your bone folder to add a curve to the petals and layer. It's really easy. I then added Wink of Stella to the tips of the flowers, as well as, the cutouts on the boxes, it looks so pretty when the candle reflects on the glitter. It's really hard to see in the pictures. But I asure you, it's lovely!
If you are interested in any of these products, please feel free to contact me.
- Elizabeth Jeanne -- http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2017/01/19/all-about-love-stampin-friends-blog-hop
- Raquelle Clifton - http://www.theladyandherstamps.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-blog-hop-love-theme.html
- Kathie Rotti - https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/stampin-friends-love-theme-hop/
- Barbara Welch - http://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-all-things-love-blog-hop.html
- Twila Davis - http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-january-blog-hop-love.html
- Kirsteen Gill - http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/january-stampin-friends-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow - http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-love-and-valentines-blog-hop
- Lynn Streifert - https://lynnzcrafters.com/2017/01/19/stampin-friends-love-theme-blog-hop/
- Cindy Waldroff- http://stampingindixie.blogspot.com/2017/01/barneys-song-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Stacey Lane - https://aworkofcarte.com/2017/01/sealed-with-love-valentine-treat-box-stampin-friends-blog-hop/
- Melissa Thomas- http://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-january-love-blog-hop
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-january-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss - http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-january-love-themed-hop.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-all-about-love-blog-hop.html
- Kim Lamos- http://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-love-themed-blog-hop.html